Friday, March 18, 2011

Hide & Seek with the Moon



Look at sister, the full & white Moon seen in the East When my father Sun wound up his work on the West Moon and I (brother) played a game of hide and seek When our bus was on its way towards South to Utah


A long mountain range was on my left along the road Moon in full bloom size kept hiding again and again Many a cliff enabled her to hide face once or twice I was spotting / yelling but she didn’t fail to follow


Bridges pass away between me & her many a time My beautiful sister was not shy but kept her pace Her appearance lighted up the ground around me Cars and other speed vehicles fly past on the left side


But my sister’s pace & motion left me wondering Clouds too provided her a shelter now and then again I admire her dexterity and strength of character True the moon gets her brightness from Father Sun


Her grace & attraction drawn from my mother earth Her usual and routine style a lesson to me and others I pray to Father to make me too a star in his system I wish & long for her company for ages yet to come.

No comments: